[Zombies] MBM show in Seattle

loungelizard76 loungelizard76 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 11:55:44 PST 2010

Normally have no problems with the smell of pot, but when I have to go into a place with all the ambiance of a crackhouse that is supposed to be a place of business and run across that, then I start to have issues.  Found out after purchasing my tickets that this place is known for poor management and shady business dealings.
Have no idea why MBM booking chose this place, I can think of at least half a dozen better suited venues right off the top of my head, and would gladly pay more for the tickets to see a show almost anywhere else.