[Zombies] MBM show in Seattle

Michael Langelier loungelizard76 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 14:47:10 PST 2010

It is a testament to how much I love Meat Beat Manifesto that I'm seeing a show at El Corazon. I hate this venue! It's terrible, from the crappy location to the shitty play space and rinky-dink stage to the lame-ass staff, not to mention a box office that is no more than a hole cut into the wall of the hallway (reeking of weed, I might add) that services the apartments residing above the place.
If MBM were not one of my all-time favorites, I wouldn't go!