[Zombies] A.C.I.D. again...

Mike Wennmacher silksmd at comcast.net
Wed Dec 1 23:14:43 PST 2010

Cleaning up my inbox and I'd just like to emphasize something Jon said a
while ago:

"I am really disappointed about all the songs that have ended up as
pre-order onlys, other-version onlys, etc,...  It's extremely
frustrating and would be nice if there was some sort of compilation,
either digital or PHYSICAL, of the loose ends over the last few years.
There's still a lot of compilation-only songs floating out there too.

Let's hope those loose ends end up as one of those tour-only CDs that
gets brought around during next year's live excursion..."  <--- *hint hint*
;)

-Silks