[Zombies] Answers come in dreams

quiller1 at email.com quiller1 at email.com
Sat Aug 14 05:16:14 PDT 2010

For a preview of the phenomenon of number stations mentioned in the
interview for the track "# Zero", check out the Conet Project.

http://www.archive.org/details/ird059

Boards of Canada also used them in their track "Gyroscope" and I
believe Jack is referring to the track "1234" from Archive Things which
he did with Paul Freegard back in 1982.

peace

quiller

. . . and there are going to be videos made for each track on the new
album

http://www.pluginmusic.com/news/article/meat-beat-manifesto-to-release-answers-come-in-dreams-in-october

I must admit, this is looking good, very good people.

Meat Beat fans rejoice!

peace

quiller