[Zombies] Answers come in dreams

Pietro pietrobot at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 22:04:58 PDT 2010

pretty exciting.... september 14th also see's the release of a 4-track EP
entitled 'TOTALLY TOGETHER'....

...and:

mbm has 2 exclusive cuts on the upcoming igloomag.com 10-yr anniversary
compilation... (alongside the jd's, bass kittens, volum and others...) more
info soon.

2010 is definitely a meat beat year....

-- --
Pietro Da Sacco
igloomag.com | digitalnimbus.com | pietrobot.com
PO Box 307, Corona CA. 92878 USA