[Zombies] The Zombies List...

adjust adjust at rematter.com
Wed Apr 28 21:51:13 PDT 2010

so i'm mildly confused, are there two unique lists now, and is there
unique posts going to each list? or are the same posts somehow being
replicated in both places?

if i'm reading correctly it sounds like it's temporary until the holyfield
list goes away, but for the increasing amount of information overload
that's being offered on the internets these days, this doesn't seem very
efficient. especially for those of us that want to be a part of the
community, but have little to no time to be filtering information we
thought was already was being streamlined.

on top of that, and i don't mean to be ripping on the new conventions - i
totally understand the need and the purpose, but am i the only one that
can't stand google groups? with the number of orgs/labels/lists/etc making
the transition to google groups, it almost seems lazy and it definitely
feels homogenized. not to mention all the corporate overtones already
mentioned and the control it surrenders as an underground community, for a
lack of a better word...