[Zombies] The Zombies List...

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 11:59:50 PDT 2010

Hi,

The zombies list Is still functional here at hollyfeld.org fyi - Jon
Drukman found it in his best interest to get everyone over to a google
group because he wasn't satisfied with hollyfeld.org's performance
lately.

In the 15+ years that Dan has volunteered his time, server space, and
bandwidth, only rarely has there been problems, and all of them have
been fixable.

If zombies at hollyfeld closes in favor of google groups then we lose the
privacy we have. Our emails become property of a multi-billion dollar
international corporation, and we can no longer enjoy things like
"Samples Galore" for the sake of protecting Jack and MBM as everything
will now be indexable/searchable/public/etc....  We also open
ourselves up to be advertised to, spammed, etc,...

I'm not unsubscribing from here, personally.  This list is not closing
down any time soon.

You're free to make up your own mind.

Jon W

--
Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music | Brainwaves Fest