[Zombies] Samples (Version Galore part 14)

Levi Just quiller1 at email.com
Fri Sep 25 19:46:28 PDT 2009

Already posted it way back in February, Version Galore part 6.  Unfortunately youtube removed the video I posted in the link to it.

Here's a new one, from the theatrical trailer:

Our Man Flint (1965) @1:50
"My sole purpose in life is to bring pleasure to my companions"
sampled in "Re-animator (part 1)" from Storm the Studio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feNQ9yTYHEQ

peace

quiller

--