[Zombies] terminus - bass kittens

Jon Drukman jdrukman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 15:14:12 PDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:24 PM, adjust <adjust at rematter.com> wrote:

> i also had the 4 things i hate about you 12" once upon a time and it was
> so good a buddy of mine permanently borrowed it... he still owes me.

you can find it on addictech and itunes.

found the 'fame' bass kittens remix of wee djs and grabbed it (thanks for
> the heads up), but couldn't find any bass kittens remixed by wee djs?
> presuming it's available at addictech that is.

hmmm, he did a remix of "big bang broadband" for me & volum but i'm not sure
if it ever came out!  i'm trying to find these clowns to double check but
they aren't online.

> anyone else reading this thread should be grabbing this stuff too!

you'll get no argument from me :)

-jsd-