[Zombies] terminus - bass kittens

adjust adjust at rematter.com
Fri Oct 9 02:24:06 PDT 2009

i also had the 4 things i hate about you 12" once upon a time and it was
so good a buddy of mine permanently borrowed it... he still owes me.

found the 'fame' bass kittens remix of wee djs and grabbed it (thanks for
the heads up), but couldn't find any bass kittens remixed by wee djs?
presuming it's available at addictech that is.

anyone else reading this thread should be grabbing this stuff too!