[Zombies] terminus - bass kittens

Jon Drukman jdrukman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 10:26:13 PDT 2009

 thanks for the plug!  i have quite a bit of new stuff up at addictech and
there will be SO MUCH MORE in the near future too... i want to put up the
stuff I did with Jack as well, but first I have to check with him and I've
been super super busy lately.

http://pretension.addictech.com/

weedj's are pretty amazing.  i had the pleasure of doing a show with him out
here a little while back, and we've remixed each other as well.  he's a
funny funny guy.