[Zombies] youtube as sample sources....

Brian Conner nyquist74722 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 01:06:08 PDT 2009

It looks like things going to get quite insane!If only this could be the wide open future and not copyright fights.
Imagine EBN had the resource of youtube back in the day...wow.
There are a few of these videos I see, apparently ongoing projects....a very well done series of vids made by sampling other people's instructional guitar , drum, ANYTHING videos and editting them together to create a new tune.
Super sweet. I only wish I had that kind of time to play!!!
Enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tprMEs-zfQA&NR=1