[Zombies] live in Nighttown 1989

Rob Pingle AKA Rob Dub robbie_dub at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 21:48:11 PST 2009

Way back when I had the chance to see MBM with NIN in Detroit at St Andrews Hall. I didn't get in and was left looking at all the sideshow equipment that was going to be used during the gig. Watching this footage makes me feel even more sad about missing. At least I started listening to Jack thanks to that missed opportunity because I think I was really there to see NIN.RobFrom: andrew at arshondrick.comTo: zombies at hollyfeld.orgSubject: Re: [Zombies] live in Nighttown 1989Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:08:24 -0500Wow. Jack looks so painfully bored. I still wish I could have seen one of those old-style spectacle shows but I can't blame him for putting the music before the sideshow. AndrewOn Feb 17, 2009, at 2:58 PM, Brian Conner wrote:http://songza.com/z/nl6isgwoah_______________________________________________Zombies mailing listZombies at hollyfeld.orghttp://www.hollyfeld.org/mailman/listinfo/zombies