[Zombies] Samples (Version Galore part 2)

bitesize bitesize.beats at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 14:43:11 PST 2009

  yeah that is awesome, nice work man. i love seeing where jack's got his
samples from... makes me wish i'd kept up that MBM Sample List page that was
hosted on the old brainwashed site, but those were the days when i used to
have limitless free time, which is a precious commodity these days... still,
someone should knock up a new version, complete with links to youtube + all
that, would be great!

  anyone know if the MBM Sample List is still hosted on the net somewhere?
don't think i've even got a copy of the last version anywhere...

duncan.