[Zombies] Samples (Version Galore part 9)

Levi Just quiller1 at email.com
Sat Aug 22 15:07:20 PDT 2009

Cool little sample spot I just found:

Breakthrough: An Amazing Experiment in Electronic Communication with the Dead
This was a book released in 1971 about the phenomenon of dead people's voices appearing on tape recordings and was released with a small vinyl recording of voice samples.
http://www.colinsmythe.co.uk/books/brere.htm
You can download mp3's of this recording here:
http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2006/09/voice_from_the_.html
"You are sleeping, you do not want to believe" @6:23, side one mp3
a dead Margarita Petroski calling her forming employer Dr. Xenta Morina, saying the name "Xenta" sampled at the beginning and throughout "Young Cassius" @1:59, side one mp3
sampled in "What Does It All Mean?" and remixes and "Young Cassius" from RUOK? and Autoimmune

Dead ladies from the beyond the grave speak on MBM albums!  Interesting huh?