[Zombies] Oaklyn Records Party at Somarts in SF 9/13

Ki ki at cloudfactory.org
Thu Sep 4 12:59:22 PDT 2008

Surprised I havent' seen mention of this on the list.  These guys are
friends of mine and have been throwing great parties for
years in the bay area.  Their sound systems are always dialed.

Surprised I havent' seen mention of this on the list.  These guys are
friends of mine and have been throwing great underground parties for
years in the bay area.  In fact I believe

Oaklyn Records presents...
Air Cartoons - Azeem Album Release Party

Saturday Sept 13th @ SomArts in SF
10pm-8am  - 3 rooms of sound  (2 indoors and 1 outside under the stars)

Hip Hop / Glitch / Dubstep / Dub / Minimal Techno / Techno / Breaks /
House / DnB / Turntablism / and more...

in association with Otherworld...

[sound by:  Know:Audio  and  Tantra Sound]

please check our website for complete details on this event and for links
to all the artists playing.

http://www.oaklynrecords.com/event

**also PLEASE help us promote by passing the event link on to ANY other
lists or message boards you may be on. :)
Thanks and hope to see some family out there.

Text version of the line-up below:

AZEEM w/ Marc Stretch
(Oaklyn Records / OM Records) (Foreign Legion)

TINO CORP - live audio / video performance -
(Jack Dangers and Ben Stokes of Meat Beat Manifesto)

BORETA
(The Glitch Mob)

R.A.W. - aka 6BLOCC -
(Lo Dubs / Tribe Steppaz / N20)

BREAK BEAT BUDDHA
(True Movement)

SUTEKH
(Context)

WORTHY
(Dirtybird / Katabatic / Leftroom / Utensil)

AN-TEN-NAE
(Get Freaky SF / an-ten-nae.net)

MOZAIC
(Nexus / Raindance)

LUX - aka Rodman -
(Indivisible)

BULLET PROOF SCRATCH HAMSTERS / SPACE TRAVELLERS
- DJ Quest and Eddie Def -

ELECTRONIC DUB COLLECTIVE
- featuring Mark Pistel and Lynn Farmer -
(Consolidated / Meat Beat Manifesto)

DUB GABRIEL
(Record Release - Anarchy & Alchemy)

MOCHIPET
(Daly City Records)

DJ ANEURYSM
(Oaklyn Records / Switchcraft)

DJ SHORTBUS
(Switchcraft / Oaklyn Records)

FRUITBAT
(Lunaticworks)

BEYTAH
(beytah.com)

THE MOLE
THE MOLE
(Daly City Records)

Live painting by:  Ezra Li and Kelly Porter