[Zombies] Name that tune.. "we're 'gonna give you, information..."

Digital::Nimbus pietrobot at digitalnimbus.com
Thu Oct 2 14:03:43 PDT 2008

Zombies,

Somewhere around 10-years ago a fellow Zombie put a mix-cassette
together for me with a track that I can't seem to find --it's a track
that has been ringing in my head for several weeks! The chorus line
contains the following lyrics: "..We're 'gonna give you, information,
an uncollected recreation.. it's a cause for, celebration...."
--something to that effect. It might have been a Johnny Stephens
side-project named 'Shaft(?)' if that helps at all --but I could be
wrong.

Can you assist?

Thanks!

--
Pietro Da Sacco
Igloo Magazine (Managing Editor) :: igloomag.com