[Zombies] Music Video comprised of Mac OS X Environment

Todd Greco mrballistic at gmail.com
Tue May 20 19:45:52 PDT 2008

i've found that, for whatever reason, h264 videos eat it on certain windows
boxes - but only with the quicktime browser plugin. works great in the
regular player.

so, if you have quicktime installed, launch the player, go to file>open url
and go here:
http://www.dennisaliu.com/data/viral/mac-video.mov

here's hoping that flash player 10 just takes over this space on the windows
side of things.

-----
http://www.myspace.com/mr_ballistic
http://www.facebook.com/p/Todd_Greco/42006037