[Zombies] The Heliocentrics - Out There

Thierens, Danny Danny.Thierens at KochGlitsch.com
Thu May 15 10:13:30 PDT 2008

Recently came across this release http://www.discogs.com/release/1084239

Nice dubby grooves (real drums), jazzy interludes, spacy sounds, reminded me somewhat of MBM's _At The Center_. Lots of references to Sun Ra, which is only known to me by name, not by music, so I have some further exploring to do.

dv8

"EMF <kochind.com>" made the following annotations.

Koch-Glitsch Belgium division of Koch Chemical Technology Group Limited.
Company number:3321082
Registered office address: Bijkhoevelaan  12, 2110, Wijnegem, Belgium