[Zombies] House of Unique Stink....... .... .. . . .. . . . .... . . .............. .. .... ....

dolly lin dolly.lin at gmail.com
Fri May 2 10:55:56 PDT 2008

So THAT'S where it came from!  I've watched a few episodes of Andrew
Zimmern's show and thoroughly enjoyed the one about Taiwan because my
family's from Taiwan.

Fermented tofu is definitely an acquired taste, and in my nearly 33 years of
experience with Taiwanese food and culture, just the "aroma" of stinky tofu
makes me gag to no end.  As my friend Carrie put it, the smell is almost
identical to a pile of dirty baby diapers that have been left in the sun too
long.

Blech.

Dolly