[Zombies] planet mu releases.

bitesize bitesize.beats at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:06:14 PDT 2008

*slapping the term "dubstep" on this album could be a good selling point
except this music doesn't sound much different than the music MBM was doing
before the word "dubstep" was introduced.
*
  yeah, i know there's a bunch of people in the dubstep scene creaming
themselves over this new MBM album. i guess it's just another genre that
jack was doing way before it was invented, like big beat, drum + bass,
trip-hop, breaks... but anything that gets jack a bit more of an audience is
good in my book.   ;-)

*damn shame that they're dropping "solid waste", that's probably the most
traditional MBM style track out of
the whole batch.
*
  yeah that's exactly what i thought - reminds me a lot of edge of no
control, which was the very first MBM tune i ever heard, waaay back in the
day!