[Zombies] GUNS N LOVERS (DIGITAL ONLY SINGLE) - help

Larry Roscoe lroscoe at mcw.edu
Wed Mar 19 13:44:23 PDT 2008

I agree Amazon is the way to go. No DRM. No hassle. Amazon will encourage
you to download and install their MP3 Downloader but it is not required.

These particular mp3s from Amazon are encoded at 256k. I'm not sure if
anyone else offers a higher bitrate (doesn't iTunes offer a 320k option on
some files?) but for now I'm happy with these.