[Zombies] GUNS N LOVERS (DIGITAL ONLY SINGLE) - help

Thierens, Danny Danny.Thierens at KochGlitsch.com
Wed Mar 19 17:41:24 PDT 2008

Attempting to download the above ... Metropolis site directs me to
http://metropolis-records.com/sites/. Before I start digging through all
these sites, can someone recommended the easiest, fastest, cheapest one
around ? I want files in mp3-format, not copy-protection, not additional
software to install ... just click-pay-download.

I've already seen them on
http://music.yahoo.com/ar-256826-downloads-5-Meat-Beat-Manifesto, seems
$ 0,99 per track.

Thanks. Sorry for being lazy.

dv8

"EMF <kochind.com>" made the following annotations.

Koch-Glitsch Belgium division of Koch Chemical Technology Group Limited.
Company number:3321082
Registered office address: Bijkhoevelaan  12, 2110, Wijnegem, Belgium