[Zombies] no more dread at the controls

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:36:48 PDT 2008

from the West Indian Times:

"It is with great sadness that we at West Indian Times have to report that
Michael 'Mikey Dread' Campbell who was always 'The Dread At The Control' has
passed away. Mikey passed away at approximately 6:50pm Eastern Standard Time
on Saturday, March 15th, 2008. He was surrounded by his family in the home of
his sister in Connecticut at the time of his passing. We had reported in
October 2007 that Mikey had been diagnosed with a brain tumor and that he was
fighting with all his might to recover from his illness. Mikey constantly
remained upbeat and hopeful for a full recovery so that he could continue
doing what he loved; spreading Jah music to the world. Mikey's family
including his children; 2 sons from Jamaica, a daughter who lives in Houston,
TX, a son who lives in Canada, a daughter who lives in Belize, and his 4 month
old son Zylen Jahlight had been close by in the last few months as he fought
to stay with them."

--
Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music