[Zombies] Austin show added

felicia bradley flicka_23 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 11:53:15 PDT 2008

I am definitely going!  I've not heard anything on pre-sale tickets yet either.  I've emailed them once with no response. Maybe I'll give them another try.
Felicia

psyche out <djpsycheout at hotmail.com> wrote:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }  I haven't seen word of this so I thought I'd mention it...

 Sat-May-03 Austin, TX Club Deville

 good news for us south texas zombies.. heh

 i can't, however, locate anything on ticket prices or presell info...

 anybody going to this show?