[Zombies] New CD tracklisting / special tour edition ?

Thierens, Danny Danny.Thierens at KochGlitsch.com
Fri Mar 7 10:16:32 PST 2008

Hi all,

On the latest mail from the official store (subject "Pre-Order "Autoimmune" and EXCLUSIVE T-Shirt"), there was a note at the bottom mentioning a "special tour CD" that Jack is putting together. Anyone know what this is ? Depending on its content, I'd be interested in getting a copy, providing some kind USA-based zombie could pick it up for me at one of the gigs (payment/trade to be discussed).

What about the tracklisting of _Autoimmune_ ? Would this now be the same for the USA (on Metropolis) and UK (on Planet µ) versions ? I thought the Metropolis version would be a 2-disc one, but that no longer seems to be the case. I find no detailed info on the Planet µ site.

Thanks for the input.

dv8

"EMF <kochind.com>" made the following annotations.

Koch-Glitsch Belgium division of Koch Chemical Technology Group Limited.
Company number:3321082
Registered office address: Bijkhoevelaan  12, 2110, Wijnegem, Belgium