[Zombies] OT: For any old WaxTrax! fans out there

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:42:10 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm reissuing the entire Greater Than One catalog in three easy
pieces: All The Masters Licked Me (2xCD); London (2xCD+DVD); and
G-Force (3xCD).  It has literally taken me 11 years to collect,
restore, solicit, and assemble this reissue project and I'm really
proud of it.  A lot of this music has never been on CD and there's a
ton of videos, photos, and other archival materials that are included
in enhanced content.  The DVD has projections and users can choose
multiple audio soundtracks to go along with them.

This launches BRAINWASHED ARCHIVES - which I hope to use to bring back
in print other things from acts who have web sites on brainwashed.com
and their stuff from past that are deleted, gone, and deserving a
reintroduction.

I have uploaded a select few full-song MP3s to give away and they're
all up at the website http://brainwashed.com/bark

Check out http://brainwashed.com/bark and feel free to pass this info along!

thanks for reading

jon

--
Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music |