[Zombies] Tour & records

Matt Fruits mjfruits at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:48:51 PST 2008

Whenever/wherever they play in the San Fran area I'll be there bumping shoulders with all you other Bay Area zombies.

Maybe you can convince Mark to convince Jack to play some Consolidated tunes like Josephine The Singer? I remember many years back in Berkeley seeing Jack, Mark, a few others, and I think Mark Franti from Disposable Hereos of Hiphoprisy doing a show together and it was one of the best shows I've been to in many, many years.