[Zombies] Tour & records

Jon Drukman jdrukman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:41:52 PST 2008

On Feb 20, 2008 11:28 AM, Mighty <mighty at destroyer.net> wrote:

> Also I am going to the show at slims

mark pistel just told me yesterday that it might not be slim's... possibly
great american or the independent.

wherever it is, i'll be there too!

and happen to be traveling to LA the
> next morning, so I am also going to hit the el rey show. I have a trip to
> austin AND denver around those next couple of weeks and thought how weird
> would it be if there is show while im either place. Ive never followed a
> band around or anything like that but it already is a neat turn of luck
> seeing them twice if not a bit funny. Then again, im guessing it could get
> quite boring, Im sure they play a fairly rehearsed set, No?

if past tours are any indication, there will be a lot of improvisation
within a set structure.  so you'll hear the same songs but in different
ways.

-jsd-