[Zombies] Tour & records

Mighty mighty at destroyer.net
Wed Feb 20 11:28:13 PST 2008

I havent been very active on the list these days but in regards to two
things. I have that Not playing god release on SKAM in pretty good condition
and an opened missing the flexi and unopened eccentric objects (as well as
lots of tino corp, dhs and other stuff). Seeing those mentioned reminded me
im selling my vinyl in a month or so when I have some time to do it. Ill be
sure to post on the list a link in case anyone is interested in them.

Also I am going to the show at slims and happen to be traveling to LA the
next morning, so I am also going to hit the el rey show. I have a trip to
austin AND denver around those next couple of weeks and thought how weird
would it be if there is show while im either place. Ive never followed a
band around or anything like that but it already is a neat turn of luck
seeing them twice if not a bit funny. Then again, im guessing it could get
quite boring, Im sure they play a fairly rehearsed set, No? Anyways,
alskdjflashfalh123....

Mighty