[Zombies] Fwd: MEAT BEAT MANIFESTO Announce Nat'l Tour! New Album out 4/8!

dolly lin dolly.lin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 10:39:41 PST 2008

I just bought my tickets for the El Rey show on 4/12.  Each ticket was
$19.00 and the convenience charge per ticket was $8.20!  The "convenience"
is 43% of the ticket price!  WTF?  My dislike for Ticketmaster has only
increased over the years--at least most of the shows I attend these days are
at venues that use Live Nation for ticket purchases...

Dolly