[Zombies] Re: New non-album track

w.wonka0 at cox.net w.wonka0 at cox.net
Tue Feb 19 13:38:46 PST 2008

OMG! Time to gush!
First, good lookin' out, P.
Second, I don't know if Jack ever reads this thing, but dude, I didn't think I could love him any more, and he just proved me wrong. "My Life in the Bush of Ghosts", by Brian Eno and David Byrne, has been my favorite album since I heard it when it first came out, and I was about 14. That new track ("Bush of Lies") is awesome! Total props. I'm going to be listening to that one constantly.