[Zombies] Re: MEAT BEAT MANIFESTO Announce Nat'l Tour! New Album out 4/8!

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Tue Feb 19 12:59:33 PST 2008

Hopefully this is a good lesson for you.

As an editor of a webzine, the more responsible thing to do next time
is publish an article featuring the information given to you from the
PR agency and point the public to your article.

Might also drive up your traffic as well.

On Feb 19, 2008 12:46 PM, Digital::Nimbus <pietrobot at digitalnimbus.com> wrote:

> All Zombies,
>
> I wanted to reiterate that the initial press email sent out about the new
> MBM release was intended for informational use only. Please keep in mind
> that one of the Authorized Download links were created for Igloo Magazine
> and is already closed to halt the potential of major headaches. These tracks
> were watermarked with Igloo Magazine info and are NOT to be distributed
> whatsoever. If you have received ANY kind of login information from the
> Zombies list-serv or elsewhere, please do not distribute as they could be
> potentially linked to Igloo Magazine.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
>
> Pietro Da Sacco
> Igloo Magazine (Managing Editor) :: igloomag.com
> Digital::Nimbus (Radio Host) :: digitalnimbus.com
> PO Box 307, Corona CA. 92878 USA

Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music
P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA