[Zombies] i'm not shedding a tear

John Dennett jgdennett at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:39:25 PST 2008

I was an employee of the Wax Trax! Records label for several years leading
up to its "aquisition" by TVT, and I'll just say that I like Steve Gottlieb
about as much as Trent Reznor does.  When it became clear that he was soon
to be our new boss, I and pretty much every other employee manned the
lifeboats.

No love lost for the label, but I wish all the very best for the artists and
musicians left in the lurch.

-John

--
my blog = http://jgd3.blogspot.com