[Zombies] new album art?

Andrew R Shondrick andrew at arshondrick.com
Mon Feb 18 12:55:16 PST 2008

On a less musical note, (no pun intended, I assure you) has anyone
seen what the new album art will be? They made a special mention that
Richard Borge was back on the payroll for this one, which being
someone who whimpered and complained about his absence on At The
Center I am quite curious to see what he has rolled out this time. He
has also been doing a lot of really great After Effects work in the
past couple of years so maybe there is a possibility for him to make
an MBM video for the new album?
Andrew