[Zombies] question regarding rare tracks...

Brian Conner nyquist74722 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:47:54 PST 2008

Honestly I didn't thoroughly read this thread, but my Google alerts turned up a few things that make me wonder.....
1. How does one go about hearing A Strange Case of Instrumentation and The Self Enjoy - 2006 Brainwaves without having a turntable?

2. I saw a few references to "Against Nature" by Tim Love Lee, and The Mouth Organ (Jack Dangers Remix) http://elists.resynthesize.com/analogue-heaven/2008/02/1884799/
I don't think I ever heard that, anyone else?

3. Older perhaps but there was also "only losers take the bus" remix from 1990 Viva Dead Ponies....?
Anyone?
I found the album for download, but that track's not on it!?

Hope all enjoyed a 3 day weekend!