[Zombies] question regarding rare tracks...

sEaN G a_park_too_dark at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 06:41:59 PST 2008

sorry, I should have included the discogs link in my
original e-mail!
so there's really no difference between the simularca
comp tracks to the album version?

ah, I thought the  :1996 part of the title of source
of uncertainty was the name of the song, I wonder if
it was the year it was done. even so, looking forward
to hearing it, ordered that comp.

is that woods mix worth checking out? that comp is
near impossible to find anyway.

I'm still confused with the eclectic people track. I'm
just going to assume that  it is the electric people
(version) from the nuclear 12" , and that the "jack
dangers mix" is a shorter mix of the version track.

sorry, the completist in me kills me at times. don't
even get me started on the LPD! :p