[Zombies] archive volume2?

Levi Just quiller1 at email.com
Tue Feb 12 14:03:23 PST 2008

Hi there fellow Zombies,

I remember Jack saying on one of his interviews on Digital Nimbus that there was a complete album that he made in 1982 that was never released.  I'm guessing this is where tracks 1-3 made with Paul Freegard came from on "Archive Things 1982-88".  I'd like to hear more from this album.  It reminds me of early Human League/The Future.  As for '89 onward, I'm sure there has to be some great stuff from the Subliminal Sandwich sessions that just didn't make it on the 2 discs.  Getting rare stuff together in one disc would be great, unreleased stuff even better.  Although, I wonder if he's going to have problems with labels his music is licensed to.

Did anybody notice someone put up a clip from the new album on YouTube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIGsvZ0YyMw

peace,

quiller

Want an e-mail address like mine?