[Zombies] archive volume2?

sEaN G a_park_too_dark at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 20:20:39 PST 2008

I'm all up for more early stuff! sounds like he can
easily fill volume 2 with it, and then volume 3 can be
 stuff from 99% era onwards. And a video vault sounds
FANTASTIC to me :)

we have to let Jack know these ideas! I'm sure many of
us will be meeting him in April :)
--- "Digital::Nimbus" <pietrobot at digitalnimbus.com>