[Zombies] Austin tour dates listed?

felicia bradley flicka_23 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 12:35:30 PST 2008

According to a local publication here in Austin, MBM will be playing on May 2nd at Club DeVille (also listed on their website: http://www.myspace.com/clubdeville)
  The list below indicates otherwise, but if this is true (at another date, perhaps?), it's still a bit confusing as Club DeVille is REALLY small.

  Anyone from Jack's camp care to provide some info?
  Felicia

Brian Conner <nyquist74722 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  http://www.highlineballroom.com/bio.php?id=392
Click on the "Buy Tickets Online (more)" link.
Ticketweb. Print your tickets out, you're done. Just under $50 for a
pair - who cares anyway...it's MBM! They come, you go, period. lol
I'll be at the bar!

On Feb 8, 2008, at 5:29 PM, loungelizard76 wrote:

> where did you purchase from???!!!???
>
> --- Brian Conner wrote:
>
>> Just printed my tix for NYC
>> YEAH baby!
>> On Feb 7, 2008, at 5:36 PM, Digital::Nimbus wrote:

Dangers' cultural
>> osterizing evolves to
>>> the nth degree of studio sophistication... " -
>> ROLLING STONE
>>>
>>> "Without MBM's groundbreaking amalgams of hip-hop
>> and industrial
>>> dance music, modern dance music genres such as Big
>> Beat and Drum &
>>> Bass wouldn't exist...one of Britain's most
>> inventive practitioners
>>> of sampladelic funk." - ALTERNATIVE PRESS
>>>
>>> "A true innovator, MBM main man Jack Dangers
>> helped lay down the
>>> rules for dub-inflected electronica, throwing down
>> heavy breaks atop
>>> challenging experimental sound" - CMJ
>>>
>>> "The sounds of futuristic riddims that both
>> predate electronic genre
>>> nicknames and mock their ideals; one that may be
>> defined purely by
>>> its sphere of influence on modern music
" - URB