[Zombies] MBM Live '08 Mini-Tour CD (correct tracklisting?)

Eric Frans efrans at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 7 21:55:32 PST 2008

Pietro,

Yeah, I too bought the CD and am confused about the proper tracklisting.

I'm guessing the title for track 3 is "Born to Trouble" given the sample
at the end of the track "So  on bright gusty day in August, Harry was
buried in his hometown.  Not very far from the place where his father
had tried to strangle his mother a month or two before he was born."

Track 4 is harder because there are no vocals or vocal samples.  To me
it seems possible the track could be broken into sub-tracks, since there
is a distinct change at 3:48.  Given that track 4 is between "Born to
Trouble" and "Apathetic Sympathetic", maybe the sub-titles are
"Radiation", "Hardware Performance", and "Intuit Bedouin"?  If nothing
else, "Hardware Performance" definitely seems appropriate to me given
that Jack is giving his synth a good experimental workout on track 4.

    - Eric