[Zombies] MBM Live '08 Mini-Tour CD (correct tracklisting?)

Pietrobot pietrobot at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 14:43:04 PST 2008

I'm trying to figure out the tracklisting for the 5-track CDR that was
sold at the MBM show in LA; if your copy differs, please let me know.
The CD face displays 10-tracks, the CDR contains only 5-tracks of
audio. Here's what I pieced together:

MBM Live '08 Mini-Tour CD
01 - Step Inside (this was featured on the MBM myspace page a while back)
02 - Bush Of Lies (this was featured on the MBM website a while back)
03 - Unknown
04 - Unknown
05 - Apathetic Sympathetic (this is featured on the Brainwaves 2008 release)

///

CD-face tracklisting:
01 - (Live) And Direct (Live)
02 - Radio Tarma Peru
03 - Fuck People Abstract
04 - Bush Of Lies
05 - Black Sister
06 - Born To Trouble
07 - Radiation
08 - Hardware Performance
09 - Inuit Bedouin
10 - Apathetic Sympathetic

Can you help?

--
Pietro Da Sacco
Igloo Magazine (Managing Editor) :: igloomag.com