[Zombies] Meat Beat Shows in LA (tonight), SF (tomorrow)

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:51:39 PST 2008

One of them was "Apathetic Sympathetic" - which appeared on the
Brainwaves 3xCD set

Also, in case you didn't notice, there's also "Reanimator pts 5-8" on
the Brainwaves 3xCD set

http://brainwashed.com/common/htdocs/discog/brain013.php?site=recordings

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 11:43 AM, dolly lin <dolly.lin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Zombies,
>
> My two extra CDs have been snatched up.  Sorry!  Oh, to answer Levi Just's
> question--I haven't listened to mine yet so I don't know what the Autoimmune
> outtakes are.
>
> Dolly
>
> On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 7:34 PM, Mike Wennmacher <silksmd at comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> Or even better, can anyone on here that's going to one of the shows grab
>> an extra CD for me :)  I'll pay shipping costs however you'd like.
>>
>> Silks
>> aka Mike Wennmacher

Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music |
Brainwaves 2008 Festival
P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA