[Zombies] Tino sighting

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 19:24:02 PDT 2008

well you'll have to come to brainwaves...

Silver Apples and MBM jamming?  It could happen!

Plus the east coast is cheaper to get to from Europe than the west.
In fact, for some strange reason it's always cheaper for me to fly
from Boston to London than from Boston to SF...

go figure

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Jon Drukman <jdrukman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 7:42 AM, bitesize <bitesize.beats at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>   wish i could go but i live in entirely the wrong continent... i guess i'll
>> never get to experience the full power of tino live!
>
> exchange rate is in your favor right now.  i can't think of a better
> excuse to travel.  besides, san francisco in september is lovely.
> much better than june/july/august (although that's when all the
> tourists come... fools!)
>
>>   but this reminds me, when i was exchanging some emails w/ jack about the
>> "tino's blends" project - he wanted it to be broadcast to coincide with the
>> launch of a new tino website (which obviously never happened, the site is
>> still the same) and he hinted at some announcement of new material... now
>> with a new live show, reckon some new tino beats might see the light of day?
>
> i don't have any inside info.
>
> -jsd-

Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music |
Brainwaves 2008 Festival
P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA