[Zombies] Tino sighting

bitesize bitesize.beats at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 16:42:53 PDT 2008

  wish i could go but i live in entirely the wrong continent... i guess i'll
never get to experience the full power of tino live!

  but this reminds me, when i was exchanging some emails w/ jack about the
"tino's blends" project - he wanted it to be broadcast to coincide with the
launch of a new tino website (which obviously never happened, the site is
still the same) and he hinted at some announcement of new material... now
with a new live show, reckon some new tino beats might see the light of day?