[Zombies] Toronto show

James Drysdale james.drysdale at utoronto.ca
Fri Apr 25 00:29:28 PDT 2008

Attended the Toronto show last night, had a great time. The crowd was into
it as well, which Jack seemed to appreciate. Quite a few tracks played from
the new album, plus a lot of the old favourites (I was never good with song
titles, so I won't/can't list any of them).

The songs flowed well, although I think some of the crowd wanted a few more
of the higher-BPM tracks to dance to.

But really, we had absolutely nothing to complain about after a 5-6 song
encore, including a crazy homage to the drum.

Well done, Jack! Also nice to see Ben Stokes, wasn't expecting him there.

The only thing I regret is that they were sold out of the 3-panel exploding
head "in your brain now" T-shirts, except for the extreme sizes (S and XXL).

Nuts, I really wanted one.