[Zombies] I have a confession...

Jon Whitney turbid at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 18:28:58 PDT 2008

Personally I disagree and have loved just about every MBM release
since Subliminial Sandwich but you're right in that there is a feeling
of this album as if it were the logical step after Sub Sand....

Although I'm dying for something as mind-blowingly hypnotic of "The
Utterer" or "Electric People" - love those 13+ minute trip out
sessions!

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 4:15 PM, Kiya Babzani <denial at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> I've been on this list since the beginning.. what is that, around ten years now?
>  Needless to say i'm a big fan and have been since the second i heard God OD over fifteen years ago..
>
>  I've disliked (some i've even hated..) every release from MBM that came after Subliminal Sandwich, i
>  just couldn't get into it, and with every release it got worse.. yet i continued to purchase
>  everything from the vinyl to the DVDs to the shirts and even went to a few shows during that 10 year
>  period between AS&V and now.
>
>  And last week i got Autoimmune.. i'm speechless, this is the MBM i loved, and i'm finally reminded
>  of why i stayed on this list and continued to support Jack Dangers.  This is the record that should
>  have followed SS for me..
>  Regardless, long story short, in my mind Meat Beat Manifesto is back, and so am I.
>
>  -kiya
>  www.selfedge.com
>  www.anti-yo.com

Brainwashed Inc:
brainwashed.com | Brainwashed Recordings | Killer Pimp Music
P.O. Box 7 / Arlington, MA 02476 / USA