[Zombies] I have a confession...

Rob Pingle AKA Rob Dub robbie_dub at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:26:57 PDT 2008

I agree with Kiya whole heartedly. Autoimmune is closest to old school MBM that I've heard in a long time.
Nice work Jack.

To hear the newest Canadian music listen to Home Game in podcast format at http://www.homegameradio.com

Or every other Tuesday from 5:30-6:30pm PST on CFUV 101.9FM in Victoria BC and on the internet at http://cfuv.uvic.ca

You'll hear great Canadian music and special interviews with Canadian artists.