[Zombies] I have a confession...

Kiya Babzani denial at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 21 14:15:22 PDT 2008

I've been on this list since the beginning.. what is that, around ten years now?
Needless to say i'm a big fan and have been since the second i heard God OD over fifteen years ago..

I've disliked (some i've even hated..) every release from MBM that came after Subliminal Sandwich, i
just couldn't get into it, and with every release it got worse.. yet i continued to purchase
everything from the vinyl to the DVDs to the shirts and even went to a few shows during that 10 year
period between AS&V and now.

And last week i got Autoimmune.. i'm speechless, this is the MBM i loved, and i'm finally reminded
of why i stayed on this list and continued to support Jack Dangers.  This is the record that should
have followed SS for me..
Regardless, long story short, in my mind Meat Beat Manifesto is back, and so am I.

-kiya
www.selfedge.com
www.anti-yo.com