[Zombies] MBM megamix

Matt Fruits mjfruits at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 00:23:03 PDT 2008

All the hip hop heads in my office space think I'm playing tunes off some bootleg white label 12" or something :)

Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:26:21 +0100From: bitesize.beats at gmail.comTo: zombies at hollyfeld.orgSubject: Re: [Zombies] MBM megamix

  hey thanks man - good to hear you enjoyed it. wierd thing is, i've had a huge amount of positive feedback from hip-hop fans who have loved hearing familiar vocal tracks over tino's deep + dubby beats - but almost no feedback at all from longtime mbm fans... i guess there's not a lot of crossover between the worlds of alt hip-hop and jack's breaks-heavy dub/electronica. but jack + ben both loved it so that's good enough for me!